Please call us to make appointment to repair your iPhone or mobile phone. You can text us at our main office (09) 551-5344. You can text us at:
Support (021) 264-0000
Marketing (021) 117-2222
Sales Department (021) 374-007
Our web presence
If you need to obtain a professional Damage Assessment Report or on your iPhone or Smartphone, please contact your insurance provider and get a claim number. Bring your claim number along to us and we will help you out. We DO NOT charge you for producing a Damage Assessment Report--regardless you claim is successful or not.
If you are outside Auckland and need to send in your faulty phone for a free inspection, please courier to our physical address:
Dr Mobiles Limited
1, Huron Street
Takapuna, Auckland 0622
Telephone: (09) 551-5344
Advice on repair via Mail Order
(1) Kindly use pack your phone with heaps of bubble sheet and use only signature-require shipping as it the only safe way to ship your expensive phone.
(2) It is important that you back up your phone or synchronize your iPhone before sending it to us for repair.
(3) Please remove your SIM card, memory card and decorative casing/pouch before shipping.
(4) Do fill up after you download the service request form here .
(5) Please read the disclaimers associated with mobile phone repair before sending your faulty phone for repair.
(1) You need to present or ship your damage phones, iPod, iPad or laptop to us.
(2) Kindly enclose your claim number, email contact of your insurance company.
(3) We will provide detail technical report and forensic picture related to the damage (if necessary)
(4) We DO NOT charge your inspection fee and there no charge providing your a damage report too.
Advice on liquid damage phone
If you phone had been wet or expose to liquid, please make sure you do the followoing:
(1) Turn off the phone and DO NOT turn in out
(2) Avoid charging your phone or connect it to your computer via usb cord
(3) Keep your wet phone inside a sealed bag of uncooked rice (using Zip Lock or air-tight container)
(4) Bring your wet phone or ship it to us for a free inspection>
Please note that the longer you wait to repair your wet phone, it will has less chance of survival.